This project had a long design process. It took me some time to work out how to correctly represent data and make it look aesthetically pleasing at the same time. Having to manually place the data on the map made the design process longer and more tedious as I manually had to work out a scale and category system to work from. I am happy that I made the poster and decided to change it. I simply wasn’t happy with how it turned out with the vector images of meteors that I had created. The circles clearly showed the data in a better and more eye-catching way. I think that the poster suits the audience as it is a clear poster about meteor landings in the UK. I tried to keep it simplistic but realistic at the same time to appeal to my audience of general space and science lovers. If I was to change my poster in any way I would make it more accurate towards the data I had as I could only do it manually and it would be better if I found an automatic way of sizing the circles according to the mass of the meteors.